Mithical Animal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mithical Animal Roleplay

Roleplay as a normal animal or a Mithical one. ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inShop/Bank Area

Rules of MARP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Founder
Dragon/Fox Form Narora

Level : 36
Rep! : 0

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level::
Rules of MARP Left_bar_bleue1/99Rules of MARP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99)
EXP:
Rules of MARP Left_bar_bleue0/100Rules of MARP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Rules:

(Jackal will fill them out)
Rules:
1.no being all powerful you have to have aleast one weakness/ITS MANDATORY!
2.no controling other peoplez characters and or killing them(unless you ask them)
3.keep cursing to a minimum
4.keep outside conversations in parentesis, OOC, or OOT.
5.no advetising sites in any other topic but the Advertising topic okay
6. NO SPAMING
7.no racism and if you do make fun of any because of there race,orientation,and color you
will bebanned for good and be put on my blacklist
8.no and i mean NO sexual content on advertised site the penalty is being banned for when i feel
like letting you on again we do not want people being scared for life
9. You may have only 3 Characters. cuz... thats all the Character Sheets/Area alous at the moment. if need comes, it shal be edited.
10. When your characters... 'do it' just use a 'Time Skip'. thats not aloud in the forums, or chat box. i don't cair where you do that, just no where anyone will see it. ok? good!
11. all members must use english on this forum. that doesn't mean that you can't use jappanees words. but you must speek english.
12. you may not kill a nother persons Character unless they agree to it also. not even an admin can make it happen.

Banning:

Members who fail to comply according to all of the rules of the site will receive a warning. After 4 consecutive warnings or if you are purposely breaking the rules, then your account will be banned. See below for specifics.

1 Warnings:
Basic, self-explanatory warning.

2 Warnings:
If you are a Moderator or an Administrator, you will receive a demotion to the previous ranking. If you are already a normal member, then you will lose the privilege to role play in any area for 24 hours.

3 Warnings:
If you are a Moderator or an Administrator, you will receive a demotion to the previous ranking. If you are already a normal member, then you will lose the privilege to role play in any area for 7 days.

4 Warnings:
Your account will be banned. (See below for speicifics on ban durations)

Edit: There are two ways to get banned. Either you receive 4 "formal" warnings, or your "Warning Level" meter gets filled all the way up (10 tiers total before the bar is complete).

Ban Durations:

Level 1 Ban: Receiving 4 consecutive warnings will get your account banned for 72 hours.

Level 2 Ban: Receiving a warning after that (proves you haven't learned anything still) will get your account banned for 7 days.

Level 3 Ban: Receiving a warning EVEN after that will get your account banned for 14 days.

Level 4 Ban: Receiving a warning afterwards will get your account banned for 30 days.

Level 5 Ban: Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account banned for 90 days.

Level 6 Ban: Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account banned for 1 year.

Level 7 Ban (Deletion): Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account permanently deleted.

Perma-Ban: You will get banned in every way possible. Your E-Mail and IP Addresses will be added on to the Black List, your account will be deleted, etc.

Just follow all of the rules, don't troll, and you should be fine. Rarely do we give out warnings anyway.

~~~~~~~~

Warning Reduction:

If through some events that i really dont' want to explain right now, you get a warning there is a reduction...

IF you have one, a Admin, other than you (if you are one) can take it away, but don't troll us asking for it. if you get it you get it. count yourself lucky. if you do ask us over and over, you will only increasse your warning level.

OR you could behave yourself for 2 WEEKS (14 days) the warning will go down by 1.

If the above has happend (2 weeks pass) don't keep asking us to take it away. you may tell a Admin that it has been 2 weeks, AND THATS IT. No more. if you do you will only increasse your Warning Level.

i will come up with more rules as the rp progresses lol!

Credits:
Phantom: First Draft
Narora: Small edits of First Draft.
Back to top Go down
https://marp.forumotion.com
Nex

Nex

Level : 2

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm

um in terms of do it" you can just go to pms >_<
Back to top Go down
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Founder
Dragon/Fox Form Narora

Character Area
EXP:

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 pm

ya, what he said too. ^^
Back to top Go down
phantom feara
Co-Founder
phantom feara

Level : 16

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm

dude you used the rules from my rp?
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Founder
Dragon/Fox Form Narora

Character Area
EXP:

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 pm

technecly 60% are mine. like the baning, the warning, and some of the numbered rules.
Back to top Go down
Nex

Nex

Level : 2

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm

I could make rules lol they be long but they woul have no flaws but i too lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules of MARP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of MARP   Rules of MARP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of MARP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mithical Animal Roleplay :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: