Mithical Animal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mithical Animal Roleplay

Roleplay as a normal animal or a Mithical one. ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inShop/Bank Area

Storm Cafe

Go down 
+3
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Nex
phantom feara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Founder

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level::
Storm Cafe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/99Storm Cafe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99)
EXP:
Storm Cafe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Storm Cafe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Storm Cafe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Cafe   Storm Cafe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Narora's dragon body vanished and in its place was his normal body, but with wings and tails as he flew in the sky. "tck. dunno how Tsubaki and Hina stay in this form. its uncomfortable..." he said swinging his 10 tails around behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://marp.forumotion.com
Fox Chakra

Fox Chakra

Level : 30
Rep! : 0

Character Area
Name:: Fox Chakra
Storm Cafe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/99Storm Cafe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99)
EXP:
Storm Cafe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Storm Cafe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Storm Cafe   Storm Cafe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Chakra jumped into a bush as he felt his body tingle and feel weird " Not long now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9/10
Back to top Go down
Dragon/Fox Form Narora
Founder
Dragon/Fox Form Narora

Level : 36

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Storm Cafe   Storm Cafe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Narora looked down to Chakra. he could see him clearly from his arial view. "heh, he's losing it..."
Back to top Go down
https://marp.forumotion.com
Fox Chakra

Fox Chakra

Level : 30

Character Area
Name:: Fox Chakra
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Storm Cafe   Storm Cafe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 am

Chakra started to glow in a snowy white color with his tail becoming more bushy then he disappeared from view because of the light
as soon as the light faded he became a white snow fox with big beady yellow eye and a bushy white tail " Eep"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Cafe   Storm Cafe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Cafe
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mithical Animal Roleplay :: Earth Roleplay :: Jobs-
Jump to: